NAVIGON Fresh 1.5.0
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall NAVIGON Fresh 1.5.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall NAVIGON Fresh 1.5.0 from your systemNAVIGON
. You can find out more on NAVIGON or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.navigon.com
to get more information about NAVIGON Fresh 1.5.0 on NAVIGON's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NAVIGON\NAVIGON Fresh folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for NAVIGON Fresh 1.5.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\NAVIGON\NAVIGON Fresh\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 5.31 MB (5564735 bytes) on disk and is titled fresh.exe.
NAVIGON Fresh 1.5.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 13.41 MB (14059158
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- fresh.exe (5.31 MB)
- uninst.exe (102.44 KB)
- Web2PND.exe (4.34 MB)
- convertusersettings.exe (2.42 MB)
- FreshCLI.exe (976.00 KB)
- install_freshfile.exe (296.00 KB)
This data is about NAVIGON Fresh 1.5.0 version 1.5.0
NAVIGON Fresh 1.5.0 is a program offered by the software company NAVIGON. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase NAVIGON Fresh 1.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall NAVIGON Fresh 1.5.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NAVIGON Fresh 1.5.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "NAVIGON Fresh 1.5.0". The NAVIGON Fresh 1.5.0 application will be found automatically. After you click NAVIGON Fresh 1.5.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NAVIGON Fresh 1.5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NAVIGON Fresh 1.5.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.navigon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NAVIGON\NAVIGON Fresh\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NAVIGON Fresh 1.5.0.
8. After removing NAVIGON Fresh 1.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NAVIGON Fresh 1.5.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NAVIGON Fresh 1.5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NAVIGON Fresh 1.5.0 by NAVIGON from your computer, nor are we saying that NAVIGON Fresh 1.5.0 by NAVIGON is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NAVIGON Fresh 1.5.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-06 21:17:47.490