NAVIGON Fresh 1.2
This page is about NAVIGON Fresh 1.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall NAVIGON Fresh 1.2 from your systemNAVIGON
. You can find out more on NAVIGON or check for application updates here
. More details about the program NAVIGON Fresh 1.2 can be found at http://www.navigon.com
. NAVIGON Fresh 1.2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NAVIGON\NAVIGON Fresh directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall NAVIGON Fresh 1.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NAVIGON\NAVIGON Fresh\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. NAVIGON Fresh 1.2's main file takes around 4.31 MB (4522264 bytes) and its name is Fresh.exe.
NAVIGON Fresh 1.2 is composed of the following executables which occupy 10.01 MB (10500012
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (114.86 KB)
- Fresh.exe (4.31 MB)
- FreshCLI.exe (1.57 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
The current page applies to NAVIGON Fresh 1.2 version 1.2
NAVIGON Fresh 1.2 is an application released by NAVIGON. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove NAVIGON Fresh 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase NAVIGON Fresh 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NAVIGON Fresh 1.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NAVIGON Fresh 1.2". If it is installed on your PC the NAVIGON Fresh 1.2 program will be found very quickly. After you click NAVIGON Fresh 1.2 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NAVIGON Fresh 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NAVIGON Fresh 1.2:
- The software company is: http://www.navigon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NAVIGON\NAVIGON Fresh\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NAVIGON Fresh 1.2.
8. After removing NAVIGON Fresh 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NAVIGON Fresh 1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NAVIGON Fresh 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NAVIGON Fresh 1.2 by NAVIGON from your PC, nor are we saying that NAVIGON Fresh 1.2 by NAVIGON is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NAVIGON Fresh 1.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-17 14:08:29.803