This page contains detailed information on how to remove NAScad for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall NAScad from your computerNotifier
. You can find out more on Notifier or check for application updates here
. More data about the app NAScad can be seen at http://www.Notifier.com
. NAScad is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Notifier\NAScad directory, subject to the user's option. NAScad's full uninstall command line is RunDll32. ASPIRE2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.91 MB (8293888 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of NAScad. They take an average of 9.42 MB (9875120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ASPIRE2.exe (7.91 MB)
- setacl.exe (160.00 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (24.50 KB)
- java.exe (132.00 KB)
- javacpl.exe (48.00 KB)
- javaw.exe (132.00 KB)
- javaws.exe (136.00 KB)
- jucheck.exe (321.39 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.39 KB)
- jusched.exe (141.39 KB)
- keytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- kinit.exe (25.00 KB)
- klist.exe (25.00 KB)
- ktab.exe (25.00 KB)
- orbd.exe (25.00 KB)
- pack200.exe (25.00 KB)
- policytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmid.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (25.00 KB)
- servertool.exe (25.00 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (25.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (120.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.04.4112
NAScad is a program by Notifier. Some users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove NAScad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NAScad with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NAScad or simply click the Search feature and type in "NAScad". If it is installed on your PC the NAScad program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NAScad in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NAScad, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NAScad:
- The publisher is: http://www.Notifier.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NAScad.
8. After removing NAScad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NAScad which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NAScad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NAScad by Notifier from your PC, we are not saying that NAScad by Notifier is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NAScad supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 07:56:52.073