NASB for SwordSearcher
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall NASB for SwordSearcher for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall NASB for SwordSearcher from your systemThe Lockman Foundation
. Check out here
where you can find out more on The Lockman Foundation. Detailed information about NASB for SwordSearcher can be found at http://www.lockman.org
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SwordSearcher directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for NASB for SwordSearcher is C:\Program Files (x86)\SwordSearcher\unins001.exe. SwordSearcher8.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 20.20 MB (21178424 bytes) on disk.
NASB for SwordSearcher is comprised of the following executables which take 22.82 MB (23923467
bytes) on disk:
- SSLicenseSetKeyString.exe (85.59 KB)
- SwordSearcher7.exe (81.38 KB)
- SwordSearcher8.exe (20.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.13 MB)
NASB for SwordSearcher is a program by The Lockman Foundation. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase NASB for SwordSearcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall NASB for SwordSearcher from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NASB for SwordSearcher or simply click the Search field and type in "NASB for SwordSearcher". The NASB for SwordSearcher app will be found very quickly. When you click NASB for SwordSearcher in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NASB for SwordSearcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NASB for SwordSearcher:
- The software company is: http://www.lockman.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SwordSearcher\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NASB for SwordSearcher.
8. After uninstalling NASB for SwordSearcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NASB for SwordSearcher which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NASB for SwordSearcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NASB for SwordSearcher by The Lockman Foundation from your computer, nor are we saying that NASB for SwordSearcher by The Lockman Foundation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NASB for SwordSearcher in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 03:04:05.973