NAS Data Recovery
NAS Data Recovery is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall NAS Data Recovery from your computerRuntime Software
. Open here
where you can read more on Runtime Software. You can see more info on NAS Data Recovery at http://www.runtime.org
. NAS Data Recovery is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\NAS Data Recovery directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for NAS Data Recovery is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\NAS Data Recovery\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\NAS Data Recovery\install.log" -u. The program's main executable file is named nas.exe and its approximative size is 1.30 MB (1358536 bytes).
NAS Data Recovery installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.69 MB (1771695
bytes) on disk.
- nas.exe (1.30 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (403.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.20.000
of NAS Data Recovery. You can find below info on other versions of NAS Data Recovery:
...click to view all...
NAS Data Recovery is an application released by Runtime Software. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove NAS Data Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase NAS Data Recovery with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NAS Data Recovery or simply click the Search feature and type in "NAS Data Recovery". If it exists on your system the NAS Data Recovery program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NAS Data Recovery in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NAS Data Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NAS Data Recovery:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.runtime.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\NAS Data Recovery\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\NAS Data Recovery\install.log" -u
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NAS Data Recovery.
8. After uninstalling NAS Data Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NAS Data Recovery that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NAS Data Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NAS Data Recovery by Runtime Software from your computer, nor are we saying that NAS Data Recovery by Runtime Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NAS Data Recovery in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130