NAPTOSA is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall NAPTOSA from your computerD6 Technology
. Open here
where you can find out more on D6 Technology. NAPTOSA is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\D6 Technology\d6_8037 directory, regulated by the user's decision. NAPTOSA's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\D6 Technology\d6_8037\unins000.exe". d6_8037.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.29 MB (1357816 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in NAPTOSA. They take 2.60 MB (2731496
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- d6_8037.exe (1.29 MB)
- d6_8037_shell.exe (138.99 KB)
NAPTOSA is an application by D6 Technology. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove NAPTOSA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete NAPTOSA from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NAPTOSA or simply activate the Search field and type in "NAPTOSA". The NAPTOSA program will be found automatically. When you click NAPTOSA in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NAPTOSA, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NAPTOSA.
8. After removing NAPTOSA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NAPTOSA that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NAPTOSA with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NAPTOSA by D6 Technology from your PC, we are not saying that NAPTOSA by D6 Technology is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NAPTOSA in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130