This web page contains thorough information on how to remove NANO Антивирус for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall NANO Антивирус from your PCNANO Security
. Go over here
where you can find out more on NANO Security. You can see more info related to NANO Антивирус at http://www.nanoav.ru/
. Usually the NANO Антивирус program is installed in the C:\Program Files\NANO Antivirus directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\NANO Antivirus\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove NANO Антивирус. The application's main executable file is titled nanoav.exe and occupies 9.58 MB (10040752 bytes).
NANO Антивирус is comprised of the following executables which occupy 68.98 MB (72335112
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (21.58 MB)
- nanoav.exe (9.58 MB)
- nanoav64.exe (4.85 MB)
- nanoavcl.exe (3.56 MB)
- nanoreport.exe (1.99 MB)
- nanoreportc.exe (5.01 MB)
- nanoreportc64.exe (4.67 MB)
- nanorst.exe (160.66 KB)
- nanosvc.exe (17.59 MB)
This web page is about NANO Антивирус version 188.8.131.52716
alone. You can find here a few links to other NANO Антивирус versions:
...click to view all...
NANO Антивирус is a program marketed by NANO Security. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall NANO Антивирус is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase NANO Антивирус from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NANO Антивирус or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NANO Антивирус". If it exists on your system the NANO Антивирус program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NANO Антивирус in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NANO Антивирус, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NANO Антивирус:
- The software company is: http://www.nanoav.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NANO Antivirus\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NANO Антивирус.
8. After removing NANO Антивирус, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NANO Антивирус that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NANO Антивирус using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NANO Антивирус by NANO Security from your PC, we are not saying that NANO Антивирус by NANO Security is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NANO Антивирус in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 11:56:15.203