NAKIVO Backup & Replication
This web page is about NAKIVO Backup & Replication for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall NAKIVO Backup & Replication from your computerNAKIVO, Inc
. Open here
for more details on NAKIVO, Inc. Please follow https://www.nakivo.com/
if you want to read more on NAKIVO Backup & Replication on NAKIVO, Inc's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\NAKIVO Backup & Replication directory (same installation drive as Windows). explorer C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NAKIVO Backup & Replication\Uninstall NAKIVO Backup & Replication.lnk is the full command line if you want to remove NAKIVO Backup & Replication. backup_replication-service.exe is the NAKIVO Backup & Replication's primary executable file and it takes approximately 214.09 KB (219224 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside NAKIVO Backup & Replication. They take about 12.12 MB (12705032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- sleep.exe (74.09 KB)
- elevate.exe (68.00 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.53 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.53 KB)
- java.exe (202.03 KB)
- javacpl.exe (80.53 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.03 KB)
- javaws.exe (333.53 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.53 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (112.03 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.03 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.03 KB)
- klist.exe (16.03 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.03 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.03 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.03 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.03 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.53 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.03 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.03 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (72.53 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.03 KB)
- unpack200.exe (195.03 KB)
- backup_replication-service.exe (214.09 KB)
- openssl.exe (1.68 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.87 MB)
- bh.exe (1.30 MB)
- bhsvc.exe (535.59 KB)
The current web page applies to NAKIVO Backup & Replication version 126.96.36.199881
only. Click on the links below for other NAKIVO Backup & Replication versions:
...click to view all...
NAKIVO Backup & Replication is a program offered by the software company NAKIVO, Inc. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove NAKIVO Backup & Replication is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase NAKIVO Backup & Replication using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NAKIVO Backup & Replication or simply click the Search field and type in "NAKIVO Backup & Replication". The NAKIVO Backup & Replication application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NAKIVO Backup & Replication in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NAKIVO Backup & Replication, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NAKIVO Backup & Replication:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.nakivo.com/
- The uninstall string is: explorer C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NAKIVO Backup & Replication\Uninstall NAKIVO Backup & Replication.lnk
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NAKIVO Backup & Replication.
8. After uninstalling NAKIVO Backup & Replication, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NAKIVO Backup & Replication that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NAKIVO Backup & Replication with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NAKIVO Backup & Replication by NAKIVO, Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that NAKIVO Backup & Replication by NAKIVO, Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NAKIVO Backup & Replication in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 00:34:25.193