This page contains complete information on how to uninstall N1MM logger for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall N1MM logger from your computerTom, N1MM
. Take a look here
for more details on Tom, N1MM. Please open http://www.n1mm.com
if you want to read more on N1MM logger on Tom, N1MM's website. N1MM logger is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\N1MM logger folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. N1MM logger's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\N1MM logger\uninstallN1MM.exe. N1MM Logger.exe is the N1MM logger's primary executable file and it takes circa 3.54 MB (3715072 bytes) on disk.
N1MM logger installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.12 MB (4317749
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CW IF.exe (140.00 KB)
- N1MM Logger.exe (3.54 MB)
- N1MMRotor.exe (100.00 KB)
- realtimescorereporting.exe (52.00 KB)
- uninstallN1MM.exe (36.55 KB)
- GrayLine.exe (260.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0.0
of N1MM logger. Click on the links below for other N1MM logger versions:
N1MM logger is an application marketed by Tom, N1MM. Some computer users try to erase this program. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase N1MM logger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase N1MM logger from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate N1MM logger or simply click the Search field and type in "N1MM logger". The N1MM logger program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click N1MM logger in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding N1MM logger, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for N1MM logger:
- The publisher is: http://www.n1mm.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\N1MM logger\uninstallN1MM.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall N1MM logger.
8. After uninstalling N1MM logger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of N1MM logger which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling N1MM logger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall N1MM logger by Tom, N1MM from your computer, we are not saying that N1MM logger by Tom, N1MM is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall N1MM logger in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 19:14:22.043