Mytoolsoft Image Resizer 2.3.2
How to uninstall Mytoolsoft Image Resizer 2.3.2 from your computer
Mytoolsoft Image Resizer 2.3.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by Mytoolsoft.com
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Mytoolsoft.com. Please open http://www.mytoolsoft.com/
if you want to read more on Mytoolsoft Image Resizer 2.3.2 on Mytoolsoft.com's web page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mytoolsoft Image Resizer directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Mytoolsoft Image Resizer 2.3.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mytoolsoft Image Resizer\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 212.00 KB (217088 bytes) on disk and is called ImageResizer.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Mytoolsoft Image Resizer 2.3.2. They occupy about 891.28 KB (912666
bytes) on disk.
- ImageResizer.exe (212.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current page applies to Mytoolsoft Image Resizer 2.3.2 version 2.3.2
A way to remove Mytoolsoft Image Resizer 2.3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Mytoolsoft Image Resizer 2.3.2 is an application by the software company Mytoolsoft.com. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove Mytoolsoft Image Resizer 2.3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mytoolsoft Image Resizer 2.3.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mytoolsoft Image Resizer 2.3.2". If it exists on your system the Mytoolsoft Image Resizer 2.3.2 app will be found automatically. When you select Mytoolsoft Image Resizer 2.3.2 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Mytoolsoft Image Resizer 2.3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mytoolsoft Image Resizer 2.3.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mytoolsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mytoolsoft Image Resizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mytoolsoft Image Resizer 2.3.2.
8. After uninstalling Mytoolsoft Image Resizer 2.3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mytoolsoft Image Resizer 2.3.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mytoolsoft Image Resizer 2.3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Mytoolsoft Image Resizer 2.3.2:
|Islamic Republic of Iran||50%|
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mytoolsoft Image Resizer 2.3.2 by Mytoolsoft.com from your computer, we are not saying that Mytoolsoft Image Resizer 2.3.2 by Mytoolsoft.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mytoolsoft Image Resizer 2.3.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 16:03:46.473