This info is about MysticForest for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by Phantom EFX. More information on Phantom EFX can be found here. More data about the program MysticForest can be found at http://www.phantomefx.com. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Phantom EFX\OnlineCasino folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing MysticForest is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. RDCardGames11Launcher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 248.00 KB (253952 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with MysticForest. They take about 64.23 MB (67351152 bytes) on disk.
How to delete MysticForest from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
MysticForest is an application released by the software company Phantom EFX. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase MysticForest is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.
download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MysticForest or simply click the Search field and type in "MysticForest". If it exists on your system the MysticForest program will be found automatically. After you click MysticForest in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MysticForest, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MysticForest:
The web site of the application is: http://www.phantomefx.com
The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MysticForest.
8. After uninstalling MysticForest, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MysticForest which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MysticForest using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MysticForest by Phantom EFX from your PC, we are not saying that MysticForest by Phantom EFX is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MysticForest in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.