You can find below details on how to uninstall Mysteryville 2 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Mysteryville 2 from your PCMy Real Games Ltd
. You can read more on My Real Games Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Mysteryville 2 at http://www.myrealgames.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyRealGames.com\Mysteryville 2 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\MyRealGames.com\Mysteryville 2\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mysteryville 2. engine.exe is the Mysteryville 2's primary executable file and it takes approximately 955.00 KB (977920 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Mysteryville 2. They take 2.18 MB (2288841
bytes) on disk.
- engine.exe (955.00 KB)
- game.exe (114.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Mysteryville 2.
Mysteryville 2 is a program released by My Real Games Ltd. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Mysteryville 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Mysteryville 2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mysteryville 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mysteryville 2". If it exists on your system the Mysteryville 2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Mysteryville 2 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Mysteryville 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mysteryville 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.myrealgames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyRealGames.com\Mysteryville 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mysteryville 2.
8. After removing Mysteryville 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mysteryville 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mysteryville 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mysteryville 2 by My Real Games Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Mysteryville 2 by My Real Games Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mysteryville 2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 05:26:50.713