Mystery Trackers - Raincliff
This page is about Mystery Trackers - Raincliff for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Mystery Trackers - Raincliff from your systemDenda Games
. Open here
for more info on Denda Games. Usually the Mystery Trackers - Raincliff application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Denda Games\Mystery Trackers - Raincliff directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Mystery Trackers - Raincliff is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Denda Games\Mystery Trackers - Raincliff\Uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. MysteryTrackers_Raincliff_PE_free.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.04 MB (5288992 bytes) on disk.
Mystery Trackers - Raincliff installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.65 MB (5925680
bytes) on disk.
- MysteryTrackers_Raincliff_PE_free.exe (5.04 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (621.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Mystery Trackers - Raincliff.
Mystery Trackers - Raincliff is an application marketed by the software company Denda Games. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Mystery Trackers - Raincliff is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Mystery Trackers - Raincliff from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mystery Trackers - Raincliff or simply click the Search field and type in "Mystery Trackers - Raincliff". If it exists on your system the Mystery Trackers - Raincliff application will be found automatically. When you select Mystery Trackers - Raincliff in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mystery Trackers - Raincliff, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mystery Trackers - Raincliff.
8. After removing Mystery Trackers - Raincliff, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mystery Trackers - Raincliff which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mystery Trackers - Raincliff with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mystery Trackers - Raincliff by Denda Games from your computer, we are not saying that Mystery Trackers - Raincliff by Denda Games is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mystery Trackers - Raincliff supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-28 12:24:25.503