This page is about Mystery Novel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Mystery Novel from your PCFar Mills Game Studio
. Further information on Far Mills Game Studio can be seen here
. More information about the program Mystery Novel can be seen at http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/11954/
. Usually the Mystery Novel application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mystery Novel directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Mystery Novel is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mystery Novel\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called game.exe and its approximative size is 896.00 KB (917504 bytes).
Mystery Novel installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.15 MB (2257920
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (896.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
This page is about Mystery Novel version 1.0
Mystery Novel is an application by the software company Far Mills Game Studio. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove Mystery Novel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Mystery Novel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mystery Novel or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mystery Novel". The Mystery Novel application will be found very quickly. When you click Mystery Novel in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mystery Novel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mystery Novel:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/11954/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mystery Novel\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mystery Novel.
8. After uninstalling Mystery Novel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mystery Novel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mystery Novel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mystery Novel by Far Mills Game Studio from your computer, we are not saying that Mystery Novel by Far Mills Game Studio is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mystery Novel in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 02:14:04.423