You can find below detailed information on how to remove Mystery Forest for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Mystery Forest from your computerEleFun Desktops
. Additional info about EleFun Desktops can be read here
. Click on http://www.elefun-desktops.com
to get more details about Mystery Forest on EleFun Desktops's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EleFun Desktops\Animated Screensavers\Mystery Forest directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Mystery Forest is "C:\Program Files (x86)\EleFun Desktops\Animated Screensavers\Mystery Forest\unins000.exe". Mystery Forest's primary file takes about 695.34 KB (712025 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
Mystery Forest contains of the executables below. They occupy 695.34 KB (712025
bytes) on disk.
Mystery Forest is an application offered by EleFun Desktops. Some people try to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Mystery Forest is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Mystery Forest with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mystery Forest or simply click the Search field and type in "Mystery Forest". If it exists on your system the Mystery Forest application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mystery Forest in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mystery Forest, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mystery Forest:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.elefun-desktops.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\EleFun Desktops\Animated Screensavers\Mystery Forest\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mystery Forest.
8. After uninstalling Mystery Forest, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mystery Forest which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mystery Forest with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mystery Forest by EleFun Desktops from your computer, we are not saying that Mystery Forest by EleFun Desktops is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mystery Forest in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-25 20:28:49.190