Mydata Internet Security
Mydata Internet Security is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Mydata Internet Security from your computerMydata
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Mydata. More information about Mydata Internet Security can be seen at http://www.pandasecurity.com/redirector/?app=Home&prod=115&lang=dan&custom=190559
. Usually the Mydata Internet Security application is found in the C:\Program Files\Mydata\Mydata directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Mydata Internet Security by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mydata\Mydata\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Mydata Internet Security's main file takes about 107.25 KB (109824 bytes) and is named PSUAMain.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Mydata Internet Security. They occupy about 5.17 MB (5421016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bspatch.exe (77.74 KB)
- JobLauncher.exe (80.11 KB)
- PAV2WSC.exe (99.35 KB)
- PAV3WSC.exe (138.85 KB)
- PSANCU.exe (548.05 KB)
- PSANHost.exe (149.51 KB)
- PSINanoRun.exe (471.45 KB)
- PSNCSysAction.exe (43.40 KB)
- PSUAMain.exe (107.25 KB)
- PSUASBoot.exe (835.04 KB)
- PSUAService.exe (45.99 KB)
- Setup.exe (1.02 MB)
- UpgradeDialog.exe (132.80 KB)
- MsiZap.Exe (109.32 KB)
- PGUse.exe (893.24 KB)
- SMCLpav.exe (279.34 KB)
The current web page applies to Mydata Internet Security version 17.00.01.0000
only. Click on the links below for other Mydata Internet Security versions:
Mydata Internet Security is an application offered by the software company Mydata. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Mydata Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Mydata Internet Security from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mydata Internet Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mydata Internet Security". If it is installed on your PC the Mydata Internet Security program will be found very quickly. After you click Mydata Internet Security in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Mydata Internet Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mydata Internet Security:
- The software company is: http://www.pandasecurity.com/redirector/?app=Home&prod=115&lang=dan&custom=190559
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mydata\Mydata\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mydata Internet Security.
8. After removing Mydata Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mydata Internet Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mydata Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mydata Internet Security by Mydata from your computer, nor are we saying that Mydata Internet Security by Mydata is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mydata Internet Security in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 16:26:23.067