Myandroid Tool v1.2
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Myandroid Tool v1.2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Myandroid Tool v1.2 from your PCPhyo Chan @ Myanmar Mobile Software Developer
. You can read more on Phyo Chan @ Myanmar Mobile Software Developer or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Myandroid Tool v1.2 at www.myanmarmobilesoftwaredeveloper.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Myandroid Tool v1.2 directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Myandroid Tool v1.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Myandroid Tool v1.2\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Myandroid Tool v1.2's main file takes about 78.28 MB (82083097 bytes) and its name is Mydroid Tool v1.2.exe.
Myandroid Tool v1.2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 79.56 MB (83424025
bytes) on disk:
- Mydroid Tool v1.2.exe (78.28 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
This info is about Myandroid Tool v1.2 version 1.2
Myandroid Tool v1.2 is an application offered by the software company Phyo Chan @ Myanmar Mobile Software Developer. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Myandroid Tool v1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Myandroid Tool v1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Myandroid Tool v1.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Myandroid Tool v1.2". If it exists on your system the Myandroid Tool v1.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Myandroid Tool v1.2 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Myandroid Tool v1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Myandroid Tool v1.2:
- The web site of the application is: www.myanmarmobilesoftwaredeveloper.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Myandroid Tool v1.2\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Myandroid Tool v1.2.
8. After removing Myandroid Tool v1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Myandroid Tool v1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Myandroid Tool v1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Myandroid Tool v1.2 by Phyo Chan @ Myanmar Mobile Software Developer from your PC, nor are we saying that Myandroid Tool v1.2 by Phyo Chan @ Myanmar Mobile Software Developer is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Myandroid Tool v1.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 05:45:38.773