This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall My.com GameCenter for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall My.com GameCenter from your computerMy.com B.V.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on My.com B.V.. Please follow https://games.my.com/
if you want to read more on My.com GameCenter on My.com B.V.'s page. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for My.com GameCenter is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 9.23 MB (9676416 bytes) on disk and is titled GameCenter.exe.
The executable files below are part of My.com GameCenter. They occupy about 12.40 MB (13002112
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.37 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.23 MB)
- hg64.exe (818.63 KB)
The current page applies to My.com GameCenter version 4.1470
only. Click on the links below for other My.com GameCenter versions:
My.com GameCenter is an application released by My.com B.V.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase My.com GameCenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete My.com GameCenter from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find My.com GameCenter or simply click the Search feature and type in "My.com GameCenter". The My.com GameCenter app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click My.com GameCenter in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding My.com GameCenter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for My.com GameCenter:
- The web site of the application is: https://games.my.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall My.com GameCenter.
8. After removing My.com GameCenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong My.com GameCenter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing My.com GameCenter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove My.com GameCenter by My.com B.V. from your PC, nor are we saying that My.com GameCenter by My.com B.V. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove My.com GameCenter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-28 09:10:41.620