My.com Game Center
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove My.com Game Center for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall My.com Game Center from your PCMy.com B.V.
. Open here
for more information on My.com B.V.. More details about the program My.com Game Center can be found at http://games.my.com/
. My.com Game Center is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. My.com Game Center's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe. MyComGames.exe is the My.com Game Center's main executable file and it takes close to 4.65 MB (4871568 bytes) on disk.
My.com Game Center contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.01 MB (5255968
bytes) on disk.
- HG64.exe (375.39 KB)
- MyComGames.exe (4.65 MB)
This web page is about My.com Game Center version 3.186
only. Click on the links below for other My.com Game Center versions:
...click to view all...
My.com Game Center is a program offered by the software company My.com B.V.. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall My.com Game Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove My.com Game Center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find My.com Game Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "My.com Game Center". If it is installed on your PC the My.com Game Center application will be found very quickly. After you click My.com Game Center in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about My.com Game Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for My.com Game Center:
- The publisher is: http://games.my.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove My.com Game Center.
8. After removing My.com Game Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong My.com Game Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling My.com Game Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove My.com Game Center by My.com B.V. from your computer, nor are we saying that My.com Game Center by My.com B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove My.com Game Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-01 19:55:20.500