This page contains detailed information on how to remove MyWIFIRouter 2014.01.17.001 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall MyWIFIRouter 2014.01.17.001 from your systemBanma Media, Inc.
. You can read more on Banma Media, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to MyWIFIRouter 2014.01.17.001 at http://www.mywifirouter.me
. MyWIFIRouter 2014.01.17.001 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWIFIRouter folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing MyWIFIRouter 2014.01.17.001 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWIFIRouter\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. MyWIFIRouter 2014.01.17.001's main file takes about 1.60 MB (1682288 bytes) and is named QWi-Fi.exe.
MyWIFIRouter 2014.01.17.001 is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.85 MB (9276107
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bmrep.exe (1.65 MB)
- bmser.exe (1.58 MB)
- bmupd.exe (417.36 KB)
- DevCtrl32.exe (65.09 KB)
- DevCtrl64.exe (95.59 KB)
- insert.exe (1.66 MB)
- QWi-Fi.exe (1.60 MB)
- uninst.exe (61.12 KB)
- unload.exe (1.73 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.01.17.001
of MyWIFIRouter 2014.01.17.001.
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be deleted when you are trying to remove MyWIFIRouter 2014.01.17.001 from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall MyWIFIRouter 2014.01.17.001:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWIFIRouter
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWIFIRouter\bmser_IObitDel.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWIFIRouter\bmupdex_IObitDel.dll
MyWIFIRouter 2014.01.17.001 is an application marketed by Banma Media, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall MyWIFIRouter 2014.01.17.001 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete MyWIFIRouter 2014.01.17.001 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MyWIFIRouter 2014.01.17.001 or simply click the Search field and type in "MyWIFIRouter 2014.01.17.001". If it exists on your system the MyWIFIRouter 2014.01.17.001 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MyWIFIRouter 2014.01.17.001 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MyWIFIRouter 2014.01.17.001, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MyWIFIRouter 2014.01.17.001:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mywifirouter.me
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWIFIRouter\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MyWIFIRouter 2014.01.17.001.
8. After uninstalling MyWIFIRouter 2014.01.17.001, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MyWIFIRouter 2014.01.17.001 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MyWIFIRouter 2014.01.17.001 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MyWIFIRouter 2014.01.17.001 by Banma Media, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that MyWIFIRouter 2014.01.17.001 by Banma Media, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MyWIFIRouter 2014.01.17.001 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-25 07:36:07.357