This page is about MyUninstaller for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall MyUninstaller from your systemNirSoft
. Additional info about NirSoft can be found here
. MyUninstaller is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyUninstaller folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for MyUninstaller is C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe. MyUninstaller's primary file takes around 40.09 KB (41056 bytes) and is named myuninst.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with MyUninstaller. They occupy about 40.09 KB (41056
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to MyUninstaller version 1.76
MyUninstaller is an application offered by the software company NirSoft. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall MyUninstaller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall MyUninstaller using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MyUninstaller or simply click the Search feature and type in "MyUninstaller". The MyUninstaller application will be found automatically. After you select MyUninstaller in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MyUninstaller, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MyUninstaller.
8. After uninstalling MyUninstaller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MyUninstaller that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MyUninstaller with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove MyUninstaller by NirSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that MyUninstaller by NirSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MyUninstaller in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-11 07:07:31.233