This info is about MyTaxexpress 2002 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall MyTaxexpress 2002 from your PCExpressInfo Software
. Further information on ExpressInfo Software can be found here
. More information about the application MyTaxexpress 2002 can be seen at http://www.mytaxexpress.com
. Usually the MyTaxexpress 2002 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\myTaxExp2002 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\myTaxExp2002\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall MyTaxexpress 2002. TaxExp2002r.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 696.00 KB (712704 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside MyTaxexpress 2002. They occupy about 771.45 KB (789961
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
- TaxExp2002r.exe (696.00 KB)
The current page applies to MyTaxexpress 2002 version 2002
MyTaxexpress 2002 is an application offered by ExpressInfo Software. Some people decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall MyTaxexpress 2002 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall MyTaxexpress 2002 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MyTaxexpress 2002 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MyTaxexpress 2002". If it exists on your system the MyTaxexpress 2002 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MyTaxexpress 2002 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MyTaxexpress 2002, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MyTaxexpress 2002:
- The software company is: http://www.mytaxexpress.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\myTaxExp2002\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MyTaxexpress 2002.
8. After removing MyTaxexpress 2002, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MyTaxexpress 2002 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MyTaxexpress 2002 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MyTaxexpress 2002 by ExpressInfo Software from your computer, nor are we saying that MyTaxexpress 2002 by ExpressInfo Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MyTaxexpress 2002 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 00:35:44.870