MyStar Connect (Desktop)
MyStar Connect (Desktop) is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall MyStar Connect (Desktop) from your computerMe.Te.Da. s.r.l.
. You can find out more on Me.Te.Da. s.r.l. or check for application updates here
. Usually the MyStar Connect (Desktop) application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\7MOYNLW9.O0G\BM9OXRVB.2KR\myst..tion_0b89569d82a38139_0001.0000_c4b1628db0736c05 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling MyStar Connect (Desktop) is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\7MOYNLW9.O0G\BM9OXRVB.2KR\myst..tion_0b89569d82a38139_0001.0000_c4b1628db0736c05\MyStar Connect (Desktop).exe /uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled MyStar Connect (Desktop).exe and occupies 773.09 KB (791640 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in MyStar Connect (Desktop). They occupy 773.09 KB (791640
bytes) on disk.
- MyStar Connect (Desktop).exe (773.09 KB)
This page is about MyStar Connect (Desktop) version 126.96.36.199
MyStar Connect (Desktop) is a program by Me.Te.Da. s.r.l.. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall MyStar Connect (Desktop) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase MyStar Connect (Desktop) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MyStar Connect (Desktop) or simply click the Search feature and type in "MyStar Connect (Desktop)". If it exists on your system the MyStar Connect (Desktop) program will be found automatically. When you select MyStar Connect (Desktop) in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MyStar Connect (Desktop), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MyStar Connect (Desktop).
8. After uninstalling MyStar Connect (Desktop), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MyStar Connect (Desktop) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MyStar Connect (Desktop) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MyStar Connect (Desktop) by Me.Te.Da. s.r.l. from your PC, we are not saying that MyStar Connect (Desktop) by Me.Te.Da. s.r.l. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MyStar Connect (Desktop) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-19 12:09:10.273