This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall MyScribe for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall MyScribe from your PCFourteen40 Inc., a Follett Corporation Company.
. More information about Fourteen40 Inc., a Follett Corporation Company. can be read here
. Please open http://www.cafescribe.com/
if you want to read more on MyScribe on Fourteen40 Inc., a Follett Corporation Company.'s website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CafeScribe\MyScribe directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for MyScribe is C:\Program Files\CafeScribe\MyScribe\uninstall.exe. MyScribe's main file takes about 7.41 MB (7774208 bytes) and is named MyScribe.exe.
MyScribe contains of the executables below. They take 16.06 MB (16841949
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (171.22 KB)
- assistant.exe (1.10 MB)
- MyScribe.exe (7.41 MB)
- MyScribePortable.exe (7.38 MB)
This web page is about MyScribe version 20101118
MyScribe is a program marketed by Fourteen40 Inc., a Follett Corporation Company.. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall MyScribe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove MyScribe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MyScribe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MyScribe". The MyScribe app will be found very quickly. When you click MyScribe in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MyScribe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MyScribe:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cafescribe.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CafeScribe\MyScribe\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MyScribe.
8. After uninstalling MyScribe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MyScribe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MyScribe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MyScribe by Fourteen40 Inc., a Follett Corporation Company. from your computer, nor are we saying that MyScribe by Fourteen40 Inc., a Follett Corporation Company. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MyScribe supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-28 01:00:29.767