MyQuik 0.4 Beta 2
This info is about MyQuik 0.4 Beta 2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall MyQuik 0.4 Beta 2 from your systemGo15
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Go15. Click on http://myquik.narod.ru
to get more info about MyQuik 0.4 Beta 2 on Go15's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyQuik\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove MyQuik 0.4 Beta 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyQuik\Application\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. MyQuik 0.4 Beta 2's primary file takes around 621.50 KB (636416 bytes) and is named MyQuik.exe.
The executable files below are part of MyQuik 0.4 Beta 2. They take about 815.23 KB (834792
bytes) on disk.
- MyQuik.exe (621.50 KB)
- MyQuikServer.exe (133.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (60.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.42
of MyQuik 0.4 Beta 2.
MyQuik 0.4 Beta 2 is a program released by the software company Go15. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall MyQuik 0.4 Beta 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall MyQuik 0.4 Beta 2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MyQuik 0.4 Beta 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MyQuik 0.4 Beta 2". The MyQuik 0.4 Beta 2 app will be found automatically. After you select MyQuik 0.4 Beta 2 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MyQuik 0.4 Beta 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MyQuik 0.4 Beta 2:
- The web site of the application is: http://myquik.narod.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyQuik\Application\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MyQuik 0.4 Beta 2.
8. After removing MyQuik 0.4 Beta 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MyQuik 0.4 Beta 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MyQuik 0.4 Beta 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MyQuik 0.4 Beta 2 by Go15 from your computer, we are not saying that MyQuik 0.4 Beta 2 by Go15 is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MyQuik 0.4 Beta 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-24 18:02:11.950