MyQuickCloud Host 1.7.299
MyQuickCloud Host 1.7.299 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall MyQuickCloud Host 1.7.299 from your systemVedivi
. Take a look here
for more info on Vedivi. More info about the program MyQuickCloud Host 1.7.299 can be found at https://www.myquickcloud.com
. Usually the MyQuickCloud Host 1.7.299 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Vedivi\MQCServer directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files\Vedivi\MQCServer\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove MyQuickCloud Host 1.7.299. The program's main executable file occupies 34.84 KB (35680 bytes) on disk and is named i4jdel.exe.
The following executable files are contained in MyQuickCloud Host 1.7.299. They take 6.76 MB (7091456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MQCConsole.exe (505.28 KB)
- MQCService.exe (512.28 KB)
- uninstall.exe (505.28 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.84 KB)
- MQCServer.exe (258.28 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (54.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (184.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (74.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (184.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (305.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (65.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (62.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (176.91 KB)
- MQCAppManager.exe (321.23 KB)
- RDPWInst.exe (730.00 KB)
- MQCTSSession.exe (750.00 KB)
- winvnc.exe (1.97 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7.299
of MyQuickCloud Host 1.7.299.
MyQuickCloud Host 1.7.299 is a program offered by the software company Vedivi. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall MyQuickCloud Host 1.7.299 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MyQuickCloud Host 1.7.299 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MyQuickCloud Host 1.7.299 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MyQuickCloud Host 1.7.299". If it is installed on your PC the MyQuickCloud Host 1.7.299 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MyQuickCloud Host 1.7.299 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding MyQuickCloud Host 1.7.299, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MyQuickCloud Host 1.7.299:
- The publisher is: https://www.myquickcloud.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Vedivi\MQCServer\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MyQuickCloud Host 1.7.299.
8. After uninstalling MyQuickCloud Host 1.7.299, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MyQuickCloud Host 1.7.299 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MyQuickCloud Host 1.7.299 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MyQuickCloud Host 1.7.299 by Vedivi from your computer, nor are we saying that MyQuickCloud Host 1.7.299 by Vedivi is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MyQuickCloud Host 1.7.299 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 14:12:13.050