This page is about MyQuickCloud 1.9.142 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall MyQuickCloud 1.9.142 from your computerVedivi
. Open here
for more info on Vedivi. Further information about MyQuickCloud 1.9.142 can be found at https://www.myquickcloud.com
. Usually the MyQuickCloud 1.9.142 program is placed in the C:\Users\bruno_000\AppData\Local\Vedivi\MQC directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for MyQuickCloud 1.9.142 is "C:\Users\bruno_000\AppData\Local\Vedivi\MQC\uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 473.78 KB (485152 bytes) on disk and is named MyQuickCloud.exe.
MyQuickCloud 1.9.142 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.77 MB (3952552
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MyQuickCloud.exe (473.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (473.78 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.84 KB)
- MyQuickCloudUpdater.exe (226.78 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.88 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.38 KB)
- java.exe (170.38 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.38 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.88 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.38 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.38 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.38 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.38 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.38 KB)
- klist.exe (15.38 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.38 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.38 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.38 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.38 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.38 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.38 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.38 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.88 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.88 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.88 KB)
- launcher.exe (39.41 KB)
- vncviewer.exe (1.26 MB)
The current page applies to MyQuickCloud 1.9.142 version 1.9.142
MyQuickCloud 1.9.142 is an application released by Vedivi. Some computer users want to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove MyQuickCloud 1.9.142 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall MyQuickCloud 1.9.142 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MyQuickCloud 1.9.142 or simply click the Search field and type in "MyQuickCloud 1.9.142". If it exists on your system the MyQuickCloud 1.9.142 program will be found very quickly. After you click MyQuickCloud 1.9.142 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MyQuickCloud 1.9.142, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MyQuickCloud 1.9.142:
- The publisher is: https://www.myquickcloud.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\bruno_000\AppData\Local\Vedivi\MQC\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MyQuickCloud 1.9.142.
8. After removing MyQuickCloud 1.9.142, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MyQuickCloud 1.9.142 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MyQuickCloud 1.9.142 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MyQuickCloud 1.9.142 by Vedivi from your computer, nor are we saying that MyQuickCloud 1.9.142 by Vedivi is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MyQuickCloud 1.9.142 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 14:12:13.037