You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall MyPublicWiFi 5.1 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall MyPublicWiFi 5.1 from your computerTRUE Software
. More information about TRUE Software can be found here
. More information about MyPublicWiFi 5.1 can be seen at http://www.MyPublicWiFi.com /
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPublicWiFi folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for MyPublicWiFi 5.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPublicWiFi\unins000.exe. MyPublicWiFi 5.1's primary file takes about 1.91 MB (2006784 bytes) and its name is MyPublicWiFi.exe.
The following executables are installed along with MyPublicWiFi 5.1. They take about 3.32 MB (3485722
bytes) on disk.
- MyPublicWiFi.exe (1.91 MB)
- PublicWiFiService.exe (738.50 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (15.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current page applies to MyPublicWiFi 5.1 version 5.1
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall MyPublicWiFi 5.1.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove MyPublicWiFi 5.1:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPublicWiFi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPublicWiFi\Languages\Arabic
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPublicWiFi\Languages\Deutsch
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPublicWiFi\Languages\English
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPublicWiFi\Languages\Francais
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPublicWiFi\Languages\Italiano
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPublicWiFi\Languages\Language
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPublicWiFi\Languages\Português
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPublicWiFi\MyPublicWiFi.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPublicWiFi\ndisapi.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPublicWiFi\PublicWiFiService.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPublicWiFi\snetcfg.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPublicWiFi\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPublicWiFi\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\MyPublicWiFi.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3778768655-922776645-870116286-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files (x86)\MyPublicWiFi\unins000.exe
MyPublicWiFi 5.1 is an application marketed by the software company TRUE Software. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase MyPublicWiFi 5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase MyPublicWiFi 5.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MyPublicWiFi 5.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MyPublicWiFi 5.1". The MyPublicWiFi 5.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MyPublicWiFi 5.1 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MyPublicWiFi 5.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MyPublicWiFi 5.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.MyPublicWiFi.com /
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPublicWiFi\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MyPublicWiFi 5.1.
8. After removing MyPublicWiFi 5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MyPublicWiFi 5.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MyPublicWiFi 5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MyPublicWiFi 5.1 by TRUE Software from your computer, nor are we saying that MyPublicWiFi 5.1 by TRUE Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MyPublicWiFi 5.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:14:07.107