This web page contains thorough information on how to remove MyPhoneExplorer for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall MyPhoneExplorer from your computerF.J. Wechselberger
. More information on F.J. Wechselberger can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\MyPhoneExplorer directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\MyPhoneExplorer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MyPhoneExplorer. MyPhoneExplorer.exe is the MyPhoneExplorer's main executable file and it occupies about 3.73 MB (3907584 bytes) on disk.
MyPhoneExplorer contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.10 MB (4304220
bytes) on disk.
- MyPhoneExplorer.exe (3.73 MB)
- regsp.exe (18.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (109.34 KB)
- amr.exe (260.00 KB)
This info is about MyPhoneExplorer version 1.7.1
only. You can find below info on other releases of MyPhoneExplorer:
...click to view all...
MyPhoneExplorer is an application offered by the software company F.J. Wechselberger. Some people decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove MyPhoneExplorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete MyPhoneExplorer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MyPhoneExplorer or simply click the Search feature and type in "MyPhoneExplorer". The MyPhoneExplorer application will be found automatically. When you click MyPhoneExplorer in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MyPhoneExplorer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MyPhoneExplorer.
8. After removing MyPhoneExplorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MyPhoneExplorer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MyPhoneExplorer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MyPhoneExplorer by F.J. Wechselberger from your PC, nor are we saying that MyPhoneExplorer by F.J. Wechselberger is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MyPhoneExplorer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-05 22:24:28.320