MyPaint w32 version 1.2.0-beta.1
This web page is about MyPaint w32 version 1.2.0-beta.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall MyPaint w32 version 1.2.0-beta.1 from your computerMartin Renold and the MyPaint Development Team
. More data about Martin Renold and the MyPaint Development Team can be found here
. You can see more info on MyPaint w32 version 1.2.0-beta.1 at http://mypaint.org/
. MyPaint w32 version 1.2.0-beta.1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\MyPaint folder, regulated by the user's choice. MyPaint w32 version 1.2.0-beta.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MyPaint\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called python2w.exe and it has a size of 17.00 KB (17408 bytes).
MyPaint w32 version 1.2.0-beta.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.47 MB (1536743
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (717.16 KB)
- gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders.exe (21.51 KB)
- glib-compile-schemas.exe (45.51 KB)
- python2.exe (17.00 KB)
- python2w.exe (17.00 KB)
- cldr-plurals.exe (38.01 KB)
- hostname.exe (24.51 KB)
- urlget.exe (26.01 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of MyPaint w32 version 1.2.0-beta.1.
MyPaint w32 version 1.2.0-beta.1 is an application released by Martin Renold and the MyPaint Development Team. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall MyPaint w32 version 1.2.0-beta.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MyPaint w32 version 1.2.0-beta.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MyPaint w32 version 1.2.0-beta.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "MyPaint w32 version 1.2.0-beta.1". If it is installed on your PC the MyPaint w32 version 1.2.0-beta.1 app will be found automatically. When you select MyPaint w32 version 1.2.0-beta.1 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MyPaint w32 version 1.2.0-beta.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MyPaint w32 version 1.2.0-beta.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://mypaint.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MyPaint\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MyPaint w32 version 1.2.0-beta.1.
8. After removing MyPaint w32 version 1.2.0-beta.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MyPaint w32 version 1.2.0-beta.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MyPaint w32 version 1.2.0-beta.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MyPaint w32 version 1.2.0-beta.1 by Martin Renold and the MyPaint Development Team from your computer, nor are we saying that MyPaint w32 version 1.2.0-beta.1 by Martin Renold and the MyPaint Development Team is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MyPaint w32 version 1.2.0-beta.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 05:16:14.280