You can find below details on how to uninstall MyPC Backup for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall MyPC Backup from your systemJDi Backup Ltd
. Open here
where you can get more info on JDi Backup Ltd. More info about the application MyPC Backup can be seen at http://www.mypcbackup.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\MyPC Backup directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for MyPC Backup is C:\Program Files\MyPC Backup\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is called MyPC Backup.exe and its approximative size is 819.09 KB (838752 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside MyPC Backup . They occupy about 2.07 MB (2171054
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BackupStack.exe (52.07 KB)
- Configuration Updater.exe (16.09 KB)
- MyPC Backup.exe (819.09 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet20_x64.exe (16.00 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet20_x86.exe (20.00 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet40_x64.exe (9.50 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet40_x86.exe (10.00 KB)
- RestartExplorer.exe (16.00 KB)
- Service Start.exe (14.59 KB)
- Signup Wizard.exe (836.11 KB)
- uninst.exe (83.10 KB)
- UnRegisterExtensions.exe (9.50 KB)
- Updater.exe (218.11 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling MyPC Backup we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall MyPC Backup :
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MyPC Backup
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\CLR_v2.0\UsageLogs\MyPC Backup.exe.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MyPC Backup\MyPC Backup.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MyPC Backup\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\MyPC Backup.lnk
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\MyPC Backup_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\MyPC Backup_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MyPC Backup
MyPC Backup is an application released by the software company JDi Backup Ltd. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase MyPC Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase MyPC Backup from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MyPC Backup or simply click the Search feature and type in "MyPC Backup ". If it exists on your system the MyPC Backup app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MyPC Backup in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MyPC Backup , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MyPC Backup :
- The publisher is: http://www.mypcbackup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MyPC Backup\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MyPC Backup .
8. After uninstalling MyPC Backup , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MyPC Backup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MyPC Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MyPC Backup by JDi Backup Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that MyPC Backup by JDi Backup Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MyPC Backup in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:51:53.187