You can find below details on how to uninstall MyPC Backup for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall MyPC Backup from your PCJDi Backup Ltd
. Open here
where you can get more info on JDi Backup Ltd. More info about the application MyPC Backup can be seen at http://www.mypcbackup.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\MyPC Backup directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for MyPC Backup is C:\Program Files\MyPC Backup\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is called MyPC Backup.exe and its approximative size is 819.09 KB (838752 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside MyPC Backup . They occupy about 2.07 MB (2171054
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BackupStack.exe (52.07 KB)
- Configuration Updater.exe (16.09 KB)
- MyPC Backup.exe (819.09 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet20_x64.exe (16.00 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet20_x86.exe (20.00 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet40_x64.exe (9.50 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet40_x86.exe (10.00 KB)
- RestartExplorer.exe (16.00 KB)
- Service Start.exe (14.59 KB)
- Signup Wizard.exe (836.11 KB)
- uninst.exe (83.10 KB)
- UnRegisterExtensions.exe (9.50 KB)
- Updater.exe (218.11 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling MyPC Backup we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MyPC Backup
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MyPC Backup
MyPC Backup is an application offered by the software company JDi Backup Ltd. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall MyPC Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase MyPC Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MyPC Backup or simply activate the Search field and type in "MyPC Backup ". If it is installed on your PC the MyPC Backup app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MyPC Backup in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MyPC Backup , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MyPC Backup :
- The publisher is: http://www.mypcbackup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MyPC Backup\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MyPC Backup .
8. After removing MyPC Backup , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MyPC Backup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MyPC Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MyPC Backup by JDi Backup Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that MyPC Backup by JDi Backup Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MyPC Backup in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:51:53.187