You can find below details on how to remove MyNation for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall MyNation from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. More data about Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. Usually the MyNation application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for MyNation is C:\Program. The application's main executable file is labeled SelfService.exe and its approximative size is 4.60 MB (4828560 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside MyNation. They take about 5.40 MB (5660624
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (314.89 KB)
- NPSPrompt.exe (233.39 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.60 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (139.89 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (124.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
MyNation is an application by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase MyNation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete MyNation from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MyNation or simply activate the Search field and type in "MyNation". If it exists on your system the MyNation program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MyNation in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MyNation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MyNation.
8. After uninstalling MyNation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MyNation that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MyNation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MyNation by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that MyNation by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MyNation in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 20:50:58.030