MyLanViewer version 4.12.1
You can find below details on how to remove MyLanViewer version 4.12.1 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall MyLanViewer version 4.12.1 from your computerS.K. Software
. Additional info about S.K. Software can be read here
. Please follow http://www.mylanviewer.com/
if you want to read more on MyLanViewer version 4.12.1 on S.K. Software's page. MyLanViewer version 4.12.1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\MyLanViewer folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files\MyLanViewer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MyLanViewer version 4.12.1. MyLanViewer version 4.12.1's main file takes around 4.30 MB (4504904 bytes) and is called MyLanViewer.exe.
The executable files below are part of MyLanViewer version 4.12.1. They take about 4.98 MB (5219942
bytes) on disk.
- MyLanViewer.exe (4.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current page applies to MyLanViewer version 4.12.1 version 4.12.1
MyLanViewer version 4.12.1 is an application marketed by S.K. Software. Some users want to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase MyLanViewer version 4.12.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase MyLanViewer version 4.12.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MyLanViewer version 4.12.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MyLanViewer version 4.12.1". If it is installed on your PC the MyLanViewer version 4.12.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MyLanViewer version 4.12.1 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MyLanViewer version 4.12.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MyLanViewer version 4.12.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mylanviewer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MyLanViewer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MyLanViewer version 4.12.1.
8. After uninstalling MyLanViewer version 4.12.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MyLanViewer version 4.12.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MyLanViewer version 4.12.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MyLanViewer version 4.12.1 by S.K. Software from your PC, we are not saying that MyLanViewer version 4.12.1 by S.K. Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MyLanViewer version 4.12.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 12:41:46.630