This web page is about MyHOME_Suite for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall MyHOME_Suite from your computerLegrandGroup
. Check out here
for more details on LegrandGroup. Please open http://www.legrand.com/EN/
if you want to read more on MyHOME_Suite on LegrandGroup's website. MyHOME_Suite is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LegrandGroup\MyHOME_Suite_0304 folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\LegrandGroup\MyHOME_Suite_0304\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MyHOME_Suite. The application's main executable file is labeled GUIDirector.exe and its approximative size is 700.50 KB (717312 bytes).
The executable files below are part of MyHOME_Suite. They take an average of 6.22 MB (6526224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BTicino.FirewallChecker.exe (36.00 KB)
- GUIDirector.exe (700.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.91 MB)
- DPInst64.exe (664.49 KB)
- DPInst86.exe (539.38 KB)
- wdreg_x64.exe (143.50 KB)
- wdreg_x86.exe (284.00 KB)
This data is about MyHOME_Suite version 3.4
only. For more MyHOME_Suite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MyHOME_Suite is an application offered by LegrandGroup. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall MyHOME_Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove MyHOME_Suite from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MyHOME_Suite or simply activate the Search field and type in "MyHOME_Suite". If it is installed on your PC the MyHOME_Suite application will be found automatically. After you click MyHOME_Suite in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MyHOME_Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MyHOME_Suite:
- The software company is: http://www.legrand.com/EN/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LegrandGroup\MyHOME_Suite_0304\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MyHOME_Suite.
8. After uninstalling MyHOME_Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MyHOME_Suite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MyHOME_Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MyHOME_Suite by LegrandGroup from your PC, nor are we saying that MyHOME_Suite by LegrandGroup is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MyHOME_Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-23 20:45:02.017