MyFolders Version 3.1
MyFolders Version 3.1 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall MyFolders Version 3.1 from your PCCore Technologies Consulting, LLC
. Take a look here
for more info on Core Technologies Consulting, LLC. Please follow http://www.CoreTechnologies.com/
if you want to read more on MyFolders Version 3.1 on Core Technologies Consulting, LLC's page. MyFolders Version 3.1 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\MyFolders directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. MyFolders Version 3.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MyFolders\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 434.80 KB (445232 bytes) on disk and is labeled MyFolders.exe.
The executables below are part of MyFolders Version 3.1. They take about 1.11 MB (1161824
bytes) on disk.
- MyFolders.exe (434.80 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.80 KB)
This info is about MyFolders Version 3.1 version 3.1
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you are trying to remove MyFolders Version 3.1 from your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove MyFolders Version 3.1:
- C:\Program Files\MyFolders
Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\MyFolders\MyFolders.dll
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Core Technologies Consulting\MyFolders
MyFolders Version 3.1 is an application marketed by the software company Core Technologies Consulting, LLC. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase MyFolders Version 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MyFolders Version 3.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MyFolders Version 3.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "MyFolders Version 3.1". If it exists on your system the MyFolders Version 3.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MyFolders Version 3.1 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding MyFolders Version 3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MyFolders Version 3.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.CoreTechnologies.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MyFolders\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MyFolders Version 3.1.
8. After removing MyFolders Version 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MyFolders Version 3.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MyFolders Version 3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MyFolders Version 3.1 by Core Technologies Consulting, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that MyFolders Version 3.1 by Core Technologies Consulting, LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MyFolders Version 3.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 17:35:10.930