You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove MyEclipse 10 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall MyEclipse 10 from your computerGenuitec, LLC
. More information on Genuitec, LLC can be found here
. You can get more details related to MyEclipse 10 at www.genuitec.com
. Usually the MyEclipse 10 program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyEclipse\MyEclipse 10 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling MyEclipse 10 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyEclipse\MyEclipse 10\Uninstaller\one-uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. myeclipse.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 42.50 KB (43520 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in MyEclipse 10. They occupy 2.26 MB (2370280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- myeclipse.exe (42.50 KB)
- one-uninstall.exe (377.24 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (31.90 KB)
- java.exe (141.40 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.40 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.40 KB)
- javaws.exe (145.40 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.40 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (21.90 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.40 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.40 KB)
- jucheck.exe (377.42 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.40 KB)
- jusched.exe (145.40 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.40 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.40 KB)
- klist.exe (32.40 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.40 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.40 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.40 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.40 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.40 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.40 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.40 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (17.40 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.40 KB)
- unpack200.exe (125.40 KB)
This info is about MyEclipse 10 version 10.7
alone. You can find below info on other versions of MyEclipse 10:
Some files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you remove MyEclipse 10 from your PC.Folders that were found:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall MyEclipse 10:
- C:\Users\swcidev1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MyEclipse
- C:\Users\swcidev1\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0MRIGYDG\myeclipse-logo.png
MyEclipse 10 is an application by the software company Genuitec, LLC. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall MyEclipse 10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall MyEclipse 10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MyEclipse 10 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MyEclipse 10". If it is installed on your PC the MyEclipse 10 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MyEclipse 10 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MyEclipse 10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MyEclipse 10:
- The software company is: www.genuitec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyEclipse\MyEclipse 10\Uninstaller\one-uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MyEclipse 10.
8. After uninstalling MyEclipse 10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MyEclipse 10 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MyEclipse 10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MyEclipse 10 by Genuitec, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that MyEclipse 10 by Genuitec, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MyEclipse 10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-22 05:11:39.607