This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall MyDriveConnect 220.127.116.112 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall MyDriveConnect 18.104.22.1682 from your systemTomTom
. More data about TomTom can be read here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\MyDrive Connect directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing MyDriveConnect 22.214.171.1242 is C:\Program Files\MyDrive Connect\Uninstall MyDriveConnect.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. MyDriveConnect 126.96.36.1992's main file takes about 1.71 MB (1792376 bytes) and is named MyDriveConnect.exe.
The following executables are installed along with MyDriveConnect 188.8.131.522. They occupy about 1.83 MB (1915544
bytes) on disk.
- MyDriveConnect.exe (1.71 MB)
- Uninstall MyDriveConnect.exe (120.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2062
of MyDriveConnect 220.127.116.112.
When planning to uninstall MyDriveConnect 18.104.22.1682 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by MyDriveConnect 22.214.171.1242's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyDrive Connect
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyDrive Connect\DeviceController.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyDrive Connect\DeviceDetection.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyDrive Connect\DeviceNavManager.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyDrive Connect\Driver\INF\tomtom.inf
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
MyDriveConnect 126.96.36.1992 is a program by the software company TomTom. Some people choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove MyDriveConnect 188.8.131.522 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove MyDriveConnect 184.108.40.2062 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MyDriveConnect 220.127.116.112 or simply click the Search field and type in "MyDriveConnect 18.104.22.1682". The MyDriveConnect 22.214.171.1242 program will be found automatically. When you click MyDriveConnect 126.96.36.1992 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MyDriveConnect 188.8.131.522, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MyDriveConnect 184.108.40.2062.
8. After uninstalling MyDriveConnect 220.127.116.112, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MyDriveConnect 18.104.22.1682 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MyDriveConnect 22.214.171.1242 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MyDriveConnect 126.96.36.1992 by TomTom from your computer, we are not saying that MyDriveConnect 188.8.131.522 by TomTom is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MyDriveConnect 184.108.40.2062 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:42:57.763