This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall MyDriveConnect 184.108.40.2062 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall MyDriveConnect 220.127.116.112 from your systemTomTom
. You can read more on TomTom or check for application updates here
. MyDriveConnect 18.104.22.1682 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyDrive Connect folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. MyDriveConnect 22.214.171.1242's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyDrive Connect\Uninstall MyDriveConnect.exe. MyDriveConnect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 462.37 KB (473464 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of MyDriveConnect 126.96.36.1992. They occupy about 760.25 KB (778496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MyDriveConnect.exe (462.37 KB)
- Uninstall MyDriveConnect.exe (134.88 KB)
- DriverPreInstall.exe (42.00 KB)
- DriverUnInstall.exe (37.00 KB)
- DriverPreInstall64.exe (44.50 KB)
- DriverUnInstall64.exe (39.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.522
of MyDriveConnect 184.108.40.2062.
When you're planning to uninstall MyDriveConnect 220.127.116.112 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by MyDriveConnect 18.104.22.1682 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyDrive Connect\MyDriveConnect.exe
MyDriveConnect 22.214.171.1242 is an application released by TomTom. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase MyDriveConnect 126.96.36.1992 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase MyDriveConnect 188.8.131.522 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MyDriveConnect 184.108.40.2062 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MyDriveConnect 220.127.116.112". The MyDriveConnect 18.104.22.1682 application will be found automatically. After you click MyDriveConnect 22.214.171.1242 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding MyDriveConnect 126.96.36.1992, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MyDriveConnect 188.8.131.522.
8. After uninstalling MyDriveConnect 184.108.40.2062, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MyDriveConnect 220.127.116.112 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MyDriveConnect 18.104.22.1682 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MyDriveConnect 22.214.171.1242 by TomTom from your PC, nor are we saying that MyDriveConnect 126.96.36.1992 by TomTom is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MyDriveConnect 188.8.131.522 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:31:36.803