MyDefrag v4.2.9 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall MyDefrag v4.2.9 from your systemJ.C. Kessels
. You can read more on J.C. Kessels or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to MyDefrag v4.2.9 at http://www.kessels.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\MyDefrag v4.2.9 folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\MyDefrag v4.2.9\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MyDefrag v4.2.9. The program's main executable file occupies 994.00 KB (1017856 bytes) on disk and is titled MyDefrag.exe.
The executable files below are part of MyDefrag v4.2.9. They take about 2.46 MB (2583493
bytes) on disk.
- MyDefrag.exe (994.00 KB)
- MyFragmenter.exe (76.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.42 MB)
The current page applies to MyDefrag v4.2.9 version 18.104.22.168
MyDefrag v4.2.9 is a program released by the software company J.C. Kessels. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase MyDefrag v4.2.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase MyDefrag v4.2.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MyDefrag v4.2.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MyDefrag v4.2.9". If it exists on your system the MyDefrag v4.2.9 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MyDefrag v4.2.9 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding MyDefrag v4.2.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MyDefrag v4.2.9:
- The publisher is: http://www.kessels.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MyDefrag v4.2.9\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MyDefrag v4.2.9.
8. After removing MyDefrag v4.2.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MyDefrag v4.2.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MyDefrag v4.2.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MyDefrag v4.2.9 by J.C. Kessels from your PC, we are not saying that MyDefrag v4.2.9 by J.C. Kessels is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MyDefrag v4.2.9 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 04:37:00.283