MyDefrag v4.2.3 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall MyDefrag v4.2.3 from your systemJ.C. Kessels
. More information on J.C. Kessels can be found here
. Click on http://www.kessels.com/
to get more information about MyDefrag v4.2.3 on J.C. Kessels's website. Usually the MyDefrag v4.2.3 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\MyDefrag v4.2.3 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling MyDefrag v4.2.3 is C:\Program Files\MyDefrag v4.2.3\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled MyDefrag.exe and occupies 871.00 KB (891904 bytes).
The executables below are part of MyDefrag v4.2.3. They occupy an average of 2.36 MB (2470251
bytes) on disk.
- MyDefrag.exe (871.00 KB)
- MyFragmenter.exe (76.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.43 MB)
This page is about MyDefrag v4.2.3 version 184.108.40.206
MyDefrag v4.2.3 is a program by J.C. Kessels. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall MyDefrag v4.2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall MyDefrag v4.2.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MyDefrag v4.2.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MyDefrag v4.2.3". If it exists on your system the MyDefrag v4.2.3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MyDefrag v4.2.3 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MyDefrag v4.2.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MyDefrag v4.2.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.kessels.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MyDefrag v4.2.3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MyDefrag v4.2.3.
8. After removing MyDefrag v4.2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MyDefrag v4.2.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MyDefrag v4.2.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MyDefrag v4.2.3 by J.C. Kessels from your computer, nor are we saying that MyDefrag v4.2.3 by J.C. Kessels is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MyDefrag v4.2.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 09:06:57.630