This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall MyDefrag v4.1.1 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall MyDefrag v4.1.1 from your PCJ.C. Kessels
. Additional info about J.C. Kessels can be read here
. Click on http://www.kessels.com/
to get more information about MyDefrag v4.1.1 on J.C. Kessels's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\MyDefrag v4.1.1 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\MyDefrag v4.1.1\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall MyDefrag v4.1.1. The program's main executable file has a size of 890.00 KB (911360 bytes) on disk and is labeled MyDefrag.exe.
MyDefrag v4.1.1 contains of the executables below. They take 1.92 MB (2008410
bytes) on disk.
- MyDefrag.exe (890.00 KB)
- MyFragmenter.exe (81.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (990.34 KB)
This info is about MyDefrag v4.1.1 version 18.104.22.168
MyDefrag v4.1.1 is a program offered by the software company J.C. Kessels. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase MyDefrag v4.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall MyDefrag v4.1.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MyDefrag v4.1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MyDefrag v4.1.1". The MyDefrag v4.1.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MyDefrag v4.1.1 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MyDefrag v4.1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MyDefrag v4.1.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.kessels.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MyDefrag v4.1.1\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MyDefrag v4.1.1.
8. After uninstalling MyDefrag v4.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MyDefrag v4.1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MyDefrag v4.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MyDefrag v4.1.1 by J.C. Kessels from your PC, nor are we saying that MyDefrag v4.1.1 by J.C. Kessels is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MyDefrag v4.1.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 00:24:28.747