MyClock is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall MyClock from your systemTharaka Deshan
. You can read more on Tharaka Deshan or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyClock directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for MyClock is wscript. MyClock.exe is the MyClock's main executable file and it takes approximately 919.86 KB (941936 bytes) on disk.
MyClock contains of the executables below. They take 919.86 KB (941936
bytes) on disk.
MyClock is an application released by Tharaka Deshan. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase MyClock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase MyClock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MyClock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MyClock". The MyClock application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MyClock in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MyClock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MyClock.
8. After uninstalling MyClock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MyClock which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MyClock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MyClock by Tharaka Deshan from your PC, nor are we saying that MyClock by Tharaka Deshan is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MyClock in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 15:18:39.670