You can find below detailed information on how to remove MyCheckBook for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall MyCheckBook from your systemAvanquest Publishing USA, Inc.
. More info about Avanquest Publishing USA, Inc. can be read here
. More information about MyCheckBook can be seen at aaa
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MySoftware\MyCheckBook directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall MyCheckBook by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 156.00 KB (159744 bytes) on disk and is called MyCheck.exe.
MyCheckBook contains of the executables below. They take 10.19 MB (10683952
bytes) on disk.
- Jet40SP7_WMe.exe (3.47 MB)
- Jet40SP8_9xNT.exe (3.69 MB)
- LiveUpdateLauncher.exe (44.00 KB)
- MyCheck.exe (156.00 KB)
- Windows2000-KB829558-x86-ENU.exe (2.83 MB)
The current page applies to MyCheckBook version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find here a few links to other MyCheckBook versions:
If you are manually uninstalling MyCheckBook we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall MyCheckBook from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by MyCheckBook's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MySoftware\MyCheckBook
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MySoftware\MyCheckBook\AccountManager.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MySoftware\MyCheckBook\AccountTab.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MySoftware\MyCheckBook\Afc100.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MySoftware\MyCheckBook\BasicDoc.dll
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
MyCheckBook is a program released by the software company Avanquest Publishing USA, Inc.. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove MyCheckBook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MyCheckBook from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MyCheckBook or simply click the Search feature and type in "MyCheckBook". If it is installed on your PC the MyCheckBook application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MyCheckBook in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MyCheckBook, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MyCheckBook:
- The web site of the application is: aaa
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MyCheckBook.
8. After uninstalling MyCheckBook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MyCheckBook which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MyCheckBook using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MyCheckBook by Avanquest Publishing USA, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that MyCheckBook by Avanquest Publishing USA, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MyCheckBook supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:24:31.447