You can find below detailed information on how to remove MyCheckBook for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall MyCheckBook from your systemAvanquest Publishing USA, Inc.
. More info about Avanquest Publishing USA, Inc. can be read here
. More information about MyCheckBook can be seen at aaa
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MySoftware\MyCheckBook directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall MyCheckBook by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 156.00 KB (159744 bytes) on disk and is called MyCheck.exe.
MyCheckBook contains of the executables below. They take 10.19 MB (10683952
bytes) on disk.
- Jet40SP7_WMe.exe (3.47 MB)
- Jet40SP8_9xNT.exe (3.69 MB)
- LiveUpdateLauncher.exe (44.00 KB)
- MyCheck.exe (156.00 KB)
- Windows2000-KB829558-x86-ENU.exe (2.83 MB)
The current page applies to MyCheckBook version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find here a few links to other MyCheckBook versions:
If you are manually uninstalling MyCheckBook we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall MyCheckBook from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by MyCheckBook's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MySoftware\MyCheckBook
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MySoftware\MyCheckBook\AccountManager.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MySoftware\MyCheckBook\AccountTab.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MySoftware\MyCheckBook\Afc100.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MySoftware\MyCheckBook\BasicDoc.dll
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
MyCheckBook is a program released by the software company Avanquest Publishing USA, Inc.. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove MyCheckBook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MyCheckBook from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MyCheckBook or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MyCheckBook". The MyCheckBook application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MyCheckBook in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MyCheckBook, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MyCheckBook:
- The publisher is: aaa
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MyCheckBook.
8. After uninstalling MyCheckBook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MyCheckBook which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MyCheckBook using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MyCheckBook by Avanquest Publishing USA, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that MyCheckBook by Avanquest Publishing USA, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MyCheckBook supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:24:31.447