You can find on this page details on how to remove MyCamera for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall MyCamera from your systemGiovanni Di Mingo
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Giovanni Di Mingo. MyCamera is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyCamera folder, depending on the user's choice. wscript "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyCamera\uninstall.vbs" is the full command line if you want to remove MyCamera. MyCamera's main file takes about 921.36 KB (943472 bytes) and is named MyCamera.exe.
MyCamera contains of the executables below. They take 921.36 KB (943472
bytes) on disk.
If you are manually uninstalling MyCamera we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Additional values that you should remove:
MyCamera is an application released by the software company Giovanni Di Mingo. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove MyCamera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete MyCamera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MyCamera or simply activate the Search field and type in "MyCamera". The MyCamera application will be found automatically. After you click MyCamera in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MyCamera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MyCamera.
8. After uninstalling MyCamera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MyCamera which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MyCamera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MyCamera by Giovanni Di Mingo from your computer, nor are we saying that MyCamera by Giovanni Di Mingo is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MyCamera in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 11:39:36.053