You can find below details on how to remove MyBusinessCatalog Platinum for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall MyBusinessCatalog Platinum from your PCMyBusinessCatalog
. Further information on MyBusinessCatalog can be seen here
. You can get more details on MyBusinessCatalog Platinum at http://www.mybusinesscatalog.com/?adv=com
. MyBusinessCatalog Platinum is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyBusinessCatalog Platinum directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling MyBusinessCatalog Platinum is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyBusinessCatalog Platinum\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Catalog.exe and occupies 10.35 MB (10856312 bytes).
The following executables are contained in MyBusinessCatalog Platinum. They occupy 18.68 MB (19586032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Catalog.exe (10.35 MB)
- Config.exe (709.02 KB)
- ImagesFixer.exe (2.48 MB)
- rsplash.exe (717.87 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Compil32.exe (759.00 KB)
- ISCC.exe (186.50 KB)
- aapt.exe (832.00 KB)
- adb.exe (796.00 KB)
- aidl.exe (269.50 KB)
- zipalign.exe (168.50 KB)
- find_java.exe (384.00 KB)
This info is about MyBusinessCatalog Platinum version 18.104.22.16887
only. Click on the links below for other MyBusinessCatalog Platinum versions:
...click to view all...
MyBusinessCatalog Platinum is an application by MyBusinessCatalog. Some users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall MyBusinessCatalog Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase MyBusinessCatalog Platinum from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MyBusinessCatalog Platinum or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MyBusinessCatalog Platinum". If it exists on your system the MyBusinessCatalog Platinum app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MyBusinessCatalog Platinum in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MyBusinessCatalog Platinum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MyBusinessCatalog Platinum:
- The publisher is: http://www.mybusinesscatalog.com/?adv=com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyBusinessCatalog Platinum\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MyBusinessCatalog Platinum.
8. After removing MyBusinessCatalog Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MyBusinessCatalog Platinum that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MyBusinessCatalog Platinum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MyBusinessCatalog Platinum by MyBusinessCatalog from your computer, nor are we saying that MyBusinessCatalog Platinum by MyBusinessCatalog is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MyBusinessCatalog Platinum supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 15:03:22.640