MyBuilder Viewer 126.96.36.199
MyBuilder Viewer 188.8.131.52 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall MyBuilder Viewer 184.108.40.206 from your systemActiveSoft Co., Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more information on ActiveSoft Co., Ltd.. Please open mybuilder.co.kr
if you want to read more on MyBuilder Viewer 220.127.116.11 on ActiveSoft Co., Ltd.'s page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\MyBuilder Viewer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for MyBuilder Viewer 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files\MyBuilder Viewer\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the MyBuilder Viewer 22.214.171.124's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.13 MB (1186161 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with MyBuilder Viewer 126.96.36.199. They take about 1.13 MB (1186161
bytes) on disk.
This page is about MyBuilder Viewer 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
MyBuilder Viewer 220.127.116.11 is an application marketed by the software company ActiveSoft Co., Ltd.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall MyBuilder Viewer 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove MyBuilder Viewer 22.214.171.124 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MyBuilder Viewer 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MyBuilder Viewer 188.8.131.52". The MyBuilder Viewer 184.108.40.206 app will be found automatically. After you select MyBuilder Viewer 220.127.116.11 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MyBuilder Viewer 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MyBuilder Viewer 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: mybuilder.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MyBuilder Viewer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MyBuilder Viewer 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing MyBuilder Viewer 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MyBuilder Viewer 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MyBuilder Viewer 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MyBuilder Viewer 18.104.22.168 by ActiveSoft Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that MyBuilder Viewer 22.214.171.124 by ActiveSoft Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MyBuilder Viewer 126.96.36.199 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-28 06:06:48.513