MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11 from your systemMyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11
. Go over here
for more details on MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11 is C:\Program Files\MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 /runexe='C:\Program Files\MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11\UninstallBrw.exe' /url='http://notif.devgokey.com/notf_sys/index.html' /brwtype='uni' /onerrorexe='C:\Program Files\MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11\utils.exe' /crregname='MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11' /appid='74253' /srcid='003265' /bic='5caed8c620aa442f5a246ee1dda01207IE' /verifier='272b3666df9e86ac62ccd129de577102' /brwshtoms='15000' /installerversion='1_36_01_22' /statsdomain='http://stats.devgokey.com/utility.gif?' /errorsdomain='http://errors.devgokey.com/utility.gif?' /monetizationdomain='http://logs.devgokey.com/monetization.gif?' . The program's main executable file is named 10635ebf-0ee7-41ac-9910-d19c77d75435-1-6.exe and occupies 1.50 MB (1574480 bytes).
MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11 is composed of the following executables which take 12.18 MB (12773847
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 10635ebf-0ee7-41ac-9910-d19c77d75435-1-6.exe (1.50 MB)
- 10635ebf-0ee7-41ac-9910-d19c77d75435-7.exe (1.12 MB)
- UninstallBrw.exe (1.27 MB)
- 10635ebf-0ee7-41ac-9910-d19c77d75435-3.exe (1.44 MB)
- 10635ebf-0ee7-41ac-9910-d19c77d75435-5.exe (1.07 MB)
- 10635ebf-0ee7-41ac-9910-d19c77d75435-6.exe (1.43 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (115.58 KB)
- utils.exe (1.84 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.36.01.22
of MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11.
If you are manually uninstalling MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyBrowser
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MyBrowser
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11\10635ebf-0ee7-41ac-9910-d19c77d75435.xpi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11\10635ebf-0ee7-41ac-9910-d19c77d75435-10.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11\10635ebf-0ee7-41ac-9910-d19c77d75435-64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11\887639f8-dc5c-4152-96a7-2e7cba4fd950.crx
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\DefaultBrowser_NOPUBLISHERID\SplashScreen\DefaultBrowser_NOPUBLISHERID!MyBrowser
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\InstalledBrowserExtensions\MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11\Publisher
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11\UninstallString
MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11 is an application by MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11". If it exists on your system the MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11 application will be found very quickly. After you click MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11.
8. After uninstalling MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11 by MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11 from your computer, nor are we saying that MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11 by MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11 is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MyBrowser 1.0.2V08.11 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 09:27:32.417