MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11 from your computerMyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11
. Open here
where you can read more on MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11. MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11 folder, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 /runexe='C:\Program Files (x86)\MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11\UninstallBrw.exe' /url='http://notif.devgokey.com/notf_sys/index.html' /brwtype='uni' /onerrorexe='C:\Program Files (x86)\MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11\utils.exe' /crregname='MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11' /appid='74253' /srcid='003219' /bic='1d40572a3d12db7dfa9a3e56fed9a240IE' /verifier='72cfe5bde12ddb0c48f25479ab52922a' /brwshtoms='15000' /installerversion='1_36_01_22' /statsdomain='http://stats.devgokey.com/utility.gif?' /errorsdomain='http://errors.devgokey.com/utility.gif?' /monetizationdomain='http://logs.devgokey.com/monetization.gif?' . utils.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.81 MB (1896190 bytes) on disk.
MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.20 MB (3358110
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (115.58 KB)
- UninstallBrw.exe (1.28 MB)
- utils.exe (1.81 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.36.01.22
of MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11:
- C:\Program Files\MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11\867fc020-1393-4024-b40d-b1da5f25639c.crx
- C:\Program Files\MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11\867fc020-1393-4024-b40d-b1da5f25639c.xpi
- C:\Program Files\MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11\867fc020-1393-4024-b40d-b1da5f25639c-11.exe
- C:\Program Files\MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11\867fc020-1393-4024-b40d-b1da5f25639c-1-6.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\InstalledBrowserExtensions\MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11\Publisher
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11\UninstallString
MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11 is a program offered by the software company MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11". If it exists on your system the MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11.
8. After uninstalling MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11 by MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11 from your PC, nor are we saying that MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11 by MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11 is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MyBrowser 1.0.2V07.11 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-14 01:59:28.170