You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall MyBrowser 1.0.2V06.11 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall MyBrowser 1.0.2V06.11 from your computerMyBrowser 1.0.2V06.11
. More information about MyBrowser 1.0.2V06.11 can be read here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyBrowser 1.0.2V06.11 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling MyBrowser 1.0.2V06.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyBrowser 1.0.2V06.11\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 /runexe='C:\Program Files (x86)\MyBrowser 1.0.2V06.11\UninstallBrw.exe' /url='http://notif.devgokey.com/notf_sys/index.html' /brwtype='uni' /onerrorexe='C:\Program Files (x86)\MyBrowser 1.0.2V06.11\utils.exe' /crregname='MyBrowser 1.0.2V06.11' /appid='74253' /srcid='003219' /bic='ad3df285cb9b9aa6eee198e5185ed9c6IE' /verifier='ff388aca5b55a89d476cd910da20b1c9' /brwshtoms='15000' /installerversion='1_36_01_22' /statsdomain='http://stats.devgokey.com/utility.gif?' /errorsdomain='http://errors.devgokey.com/utility.gif?' /monetizationdomain='http://logs.devgokey.com/monetization.gif?' . Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. 5cd5369b-9824-445f-9f45-100be6ed8734-3.exe is the MyBrowser 1.0.2V06.11's primary executable file and it takes around 1.24 MB (1297488 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of MyBrowser 1.0.2V06.11. They occupy an average of 14.63 MB (15337606
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 5cd5369b-9824-445f-9f45-100be6ed8734-1-6.exe (1.47 MB)
- 5cd5369b-9824-445f-9f45-100be6ed8734-7.exe (982.58 KB)
- UninstallBrw.exe (1.20 MB)
- 5cd5369b-9824-445f-9f45-100be6ed8734-3.exe (1.24 MB)
- 5cd5369b-9824-445f-9f45-100be6ed8734-5.exe (1.11 MB)
- 5cd5369b-9824-445f-9f45-100be6ed8734-6.exe (1.38 MB)
- 5cd5369b-9824-445f-9f45-100be6ed8734-64.exe (1.85 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.08 KB)
- utils.exe (1.91 MB)
The current web page applies to MyBrowser 1.0.2V06.11 version 1.36.01.22
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove MyBrowser 1.0.2V06.11.Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MyBrowser 1.0.2V06.11-nv
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MyBrowser 1.0.2V06.11
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\MyBrowser 1.0.2V06.11
MyBrowser 1.0.2V06.11 is an application released by the software company MyBrowser 1.0.2V06.11. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove MyBrowser 1.0.2V06.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall MyBrowser 1.0.2V06.11 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MyBrowser 1.0.2V06.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MyBrowser 1.0.2V06.11". If it is installed on your PC the MyBrowser 1.0.2V06.11 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MyBrowser 1.0.2V06.11 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MyBrowser 1.0.2V06.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MyBrowser 1.0.2V06.11.
8. After removing MyBrowser 1.0.2V06.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MyBrowser 1.0.2V06.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MyBrowser 1.0.2V06.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MyBrowser 1.0.2V06.11 by MyBrowser 1.0.2V06.11 from your computer, we are not saying that MyBrowser 1.0.2V06.11 by MyBrowser 1.0.2V06.11 is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MyBrowser 1.0.2V06.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-20 16:28:19.843