You can find on this page details on how to remove MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10 from your PCMyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10
. More information on MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10 can be found here
. Usually the MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 /runexe='C:\Program Files (x86)\MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10\UninstallBrw.exe' /url='http://notif.devbitrack.com/notf_sys/index.html' /brwtype='uni' /onerrorexe='C:\Program Files (x86)\MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10\utils.exe' /crregname='MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10' /appid='74253' /srcid='003219' /bic='3dece53546f506b082588a96ff8c0de1IE' /verifier='78a0507038c680caffb84bb5a795b7fd' /brwshtoms='15000' /installerversion='1_36_01_22' /statsdomain='http://stats.devbitrack.com/utility.gif?' /errorsdomain='http://errors.devbitrack.com/utility.gif?' /monetizationdomain='http://logs.devbitrack.com/monetization.gif?' . Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. UninstallBrw.exe is the MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10's primary executable file and it takes about 1.48 MB (1552976 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10. They take about 6.27 MB (6570693
bytes) on disk.
- UninstallBrw.exe (1.48 MB)
- adf43b80-c0af-4d3e-a1a4-0a786efe9513-3.exe (1.43 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (102.08 KB)
- utils.exe (1.78 MB)
This web page is about MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10 version 1.36.01.22
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10.Directories found on disk:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyBrowser
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MyBrowser
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10\85cd9f09-f4a7-4659-9c64-bfb8edd4e99d.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10\85cd9f09-f4a7-4659-9c64-bfb8edd4e99d.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10\bgNova.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10\c1ecb534-02e7-4c13-ad40-e6d1efc189a5.crx
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10\Publisher
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10\UninstallString
MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10 is a program offered by the software company MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10". If it is installed on your PC the MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10 application will be found very quickly. When you click MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10.
8. After uninstalling MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10 by MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10 from your computer, we are not saying that MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10 by MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10 is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MyBrowser 1.0.2V02.10 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 11:54:16.497